Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Industrial World!

Hi!

For star this post I need say that I love the music, especially the original and particularly bet, in this moment I love especially the industrial movement, my favorite groups in this style are Nine inch Nails, Von Throntahl, Rammstein, Coil, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Rome, and others.




Well, the Industrial music movement begins in the decade of 1970, in England with the foundation of “Industrial Records”, in particularly with Throbbing Gristle. The influence of the experimental rock and post-punk are very important for this genre, and the sounds of the industries. In the nineties the industrial movement had a big change to use of synthesizers and electronic drum bases, is add the use of samplers (extracts of other song or dialogues of movies, etc.) and lyrical voices. The lyrics and proposals are very varied topics like war, history (especially of Second World War), love, politics, and feelings; the musical influences are varied to, some groups are close to the heavy metal and others of neoclassical, we can find a lot of subgenres of industrial like as: neofolk, EBM, tanz metal, neoclassical, noise, martial, experimental or avant-garde. My favorite labels of industrial are “Cold Meat Industry” (http://www.coldmeat.se/), “Tulsa” and “Project Records” (http://www.projekt.com/).



My sub-style of industrial is the neofolk; this is a sub-genre who mix industrial music and apocalyptic folk, the most import influence in this style are Current 93 and subsequently be Death In June and Sol Invictus, both groups formed for ex-members of the English punk group Crisis formed in 1979 for Tony Wakeford and Douglas P.







For conclude, I hope that you like this short count of the industrial music world.

4 comments:

  1. You sure know a lot of music!! We know that you really love this!

    And you always look for some new groups =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like this type of music....but I know how you enojoyed
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure. I think I have a Project Records LP XD.

    See us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister and my boyfriend like this type of music...

    I like some song of Rammstein :)

    ReplyDelete