Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Persa Bio-Bio: Vintage World




Well, Classmates!

After the Bicentenary Festivities, we need to return to reality and Santiago is an interesting city with so many activities and things to do. I love the flea markets and antiquities, specially “Persa Bio-Bio” and the most famous place that sells “vintage clothes” is Bandera Street. The reason that I love those places full of old things is because old things are very special and unique. And another reason is because is so fashionable wearing vintage clothes and re-discovering objects and customized them. I love specially “el Persa Bio-Bio” because I can find old books, accessories, things for the home and other eccentric uses, furniture, and so many things very lovely and specials.




The Persa Bio-Bio is located in the sector of “Barrio Franklin” (in the subway station of the same name) is so big and the things that you can find a lot of things at a special price (very cheap), there are sheds specialized for example in computers (technical service), clothes, antiquities, books, furniture, and etcetera. In the streets you can find also so much stuff, people who sell many products such as pets, eccentric things, clothes (new and second- hand – today in the “hipsters” and “fashionist” circles are called “vintage”), accessories, and other cool stuff! The last time I went to Persa Bio-Bio was in June when I needed to fix my computer, in that occasion I also bought a briefcase, nice and unique.



To conclude, you can find so many things and are so funny passing by the streets and watching little treasures, but you must be careful because some things that are sold in that place are stolen. Another warning is that you must be careful with your personal things or you can be robed.

3 comments:

  1. Persa. Maybe it's a good idea XD

    See us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a very entertaining place, it always surprises me with some interesting book or a collection object
    see us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Persa <3 xD

    I love the prices! and I always find interesting things

    ReplyDelete