Tuesday, September 7, 2010

National Holydays!


The next week the country will go crazy… Chile will be madness; the “Fiestas Patrias” in this year have a special taste is the bicentennial of our nation. I don’t feel special for this, but is national atmosphere and I can’t do anything about it (well, I hate the nationalism and manifestations like “Military Parade”, the cuecas and chicha, and other bother things).

In this holydays I hope go to my home with my family in the region of Coquimbo, my family lives in Vicuña. Well, in this region of the country is special, the people celebrate for 4 days (17, 18, 19 y 20 of September) in a place called Pampilla the most famous is the Coquimbo, in this a lot of people (around of 20.000 people for day).

Is so common that in this date the people spend a lot of money in drinks (alcohol particularly), meat and so much food, I don’t consider necessary buy a lot of things the important is join in family, share and have fun. The only thing that I love of this holydays is that this be holydays and nothing more.

Well, I hope that we enjoy this holydays and have a good time with our family and friends.

Greetings
B.

3 comments:

  1. Pampilla is very famous XD
    Have fun you too.

    See us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year the "Pampilla" is on the news!
    Hey! I always go to Vicuña is an amazing place!

    Have a nice days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you!! Let's talk next session...

    ReplyDelete