Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Indie Fluor Party!

Hi Classmates in this sad morning of Tuesday!

Well, I had a lot of parties some very boring some very funny, but the important is the great moment with friends and special people. The parties can be special or a resounding disaster. This year I had a lot of parties and “carretes”, I remember one how the worst of my life (really I can remember nothing about those night, the only I can say about those is “tequila no more”)…

But, the latest party or say of other way “party night” was at two weeks ago, with my boyfriend and a couple of friends; the first thing that we did was drink a couple of beers in a small bar (near at the house of my boyfriend), then we go to dance in the discotheque called “Blondie”, in that occasion the party had the theme “Indie Flour Party” – the parties in this place are thematic you can dance different types of music like old wave, brit pop, new wave, post punk, kitsch, indie, gothic, and others types of music – the music was new rave and electronic in the principal dance floor, in the second dace floor the music was brit pop.



Well, we danced a lot, and in the second floor a friend band called “Intimate Stranger” played we saw their presentation was great and the last in Chile for this year (they travel to USA in October for play in a lot of festivals). We drunk a lot too, beers and vodka in the backstage with the members of the band, and we did a lot of stupid things that I can say…



For conclude, I can say that I had so much fun and I had a great moment.

3 comments:

  1. ohh, I went to this party too, but I can't write about how I ended the night ... jejeje
    thanks for the invitation
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... I couldn't go that time, but I'm glad you enjoy it =D!!
    We should party some day soon
    =D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for telling your story!!!!

    ReplyDelete