Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The First Blog of this Semester



Hello!
The last semester was great, I had good grades and good experiences, I learned so much things specially about the people and their ways of life in different contexts,
I had a field experience in the north of the country with the Atacama’s people, in a small village called Lasana, in that place I learned about their ethnicity and their identity and problems about the relation with the government. I felt so much happy with the people, I walked in those beautiful places and talked with nice persons. In other aspects of my academic life, I felt so comfortable; I had my first experience in the work world, in a municipal department of education.
My personal life also was great, I did so many things with my friends, for example I danced, talked, singed, and so many things!!
Well, I have to say good bye for this week!
Greetings,
B.

7 comments:

  1. it looks really interesting yor experience in Lasana, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really had some grat experiences, specially those in the north, and in the work world...

    It's great for your future and you sure learned a lot!

    Have a nice week =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look that it was a good semester for you :), and you had a good experience in Lasana, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to Lasana sounds great! I always wanted to visit northern Chile and I hope I can do it next summer!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! was a good term for you!
    I have my first field experience in this term and is in Atacama too
    Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very lucky, that's great. It seems that was a great semester for you.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all want to go to the north as well!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete