Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The last post!


Well, in a very short retrospective I think in this experience, in the end I have a good impression of this process, I love write about my ideas and my personal world (I’m a frustrated writer). These months were so productive and incredible; I met new people and excellent persons in my classmates…

The classes are great I enjoyed… But I had problems with the assistance of the classes due to more work in other areas of my life, especially the studies and job (I work in a Education Department of the Municipality of Santiago in a project), also I have problems of concentration (attentional deficit), that is not a fact for to fail to classes, but I have a lot of things to make in few time. In many times I got bored… in that moments my mind left this planet… I learned so much and enjoy the activities in the class.

Thinking in the input of the blogger experience I have many ideas for example: when you write in English you think in English, you use new words and learn the grammar of this language, read the post of the other classmates and you know them better (their experiences, ideas, dreams, and life in general)… this exercise is a productive form to learn English and understand the way of the grammar.

Now, this experience helps me to learn and improve my English, especially my use of vocabulary and grammar… my vocabulary is poor and limited, but I learn so much words and idioms.

Well, I say goodbye for everyone and wish a great year and end of semester!!!

5 comments:

  1. what a sad picture you post!!!
    The assistance is a big issue here, more when you’re busy with other things more urgent.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture yoy put is so cute!!!!
    Thank yoy for you're good wishes! I hope the same to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good picture ( nostalgic ). It is true I think that the blogs help improve grammar, and also is a good form of learn English

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job, Ruth.

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 2 pts, Grammar: 3 pts= 8pts

    Final grade: 6.5

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete