Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog

First I'm Ruth Segovia, an student of anthropology in the Universidad of Chile. I think in a lot of things to write and share with the world, friends and classmates. This year is very important for my, because is my last year in the actual regimen of class with my friends and favorite proffesors.

My principal interest are the music, poetry, third position ideas and history (specially chilean history). In my free time I write poetry and short stories, play drummer and listen music. I like music, specially the neofolk, industrial, martial, post-rock, and more styles.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth!, I would like that speak me about your subdiscipline in the anthropology, and congratulations because you will finish soon your studies...see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth!, we share some interests about the anthropology. I hope to talk about it. Take care ! Bye !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth,

    Good job. Very interesting, Ruth.

    Nevertheless, you forgot to say what you expected to achieve with blogs.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,

    And task 2?

    No points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete