Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Silence of the Lambs

Today I haven't good ideas because I'm feel bad... a big headache... but today I shall write about the last movie I saw, I don't remember it... I think I have a memory problems... maybe was a action, indepent, classic or drama movie... In this case I write about my favorite movie -I saw last week, for twentieth time- because is a great movie. The movie is THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, based in the books and characters of the writer Thomas Harris –who also write the scrips with Ted Tally and won a Oscar-, the director was Jonathan Demme in 1991 for the Universal Studios.

The story is about a serial killer called “Buffalo Bill” (Ted Levine) who kills a big women for (hacerse) a drees with a human leather and his persecution for the FBI in the hands of young student Clarice Starling and her mentor. The actuation of Jodie Foster as special agent Starling is great she show vulnerable, alone and little bit confuse with her relation with the doctor Hannibal Lecter (Sir Anthony Hopkings), an another serial killer who helps her to catch the character of Ted Levine.

In my opinion the movie is great because the story is thrilling, the actuations are excellent and I love the stories about serial killers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!!

    well, i think that is a good movie, but the problem is that i don't remember very well xD...i saw when i was a little girl xD.

    Anyway, i`d like to read the book....i believe that it must be better than movie xD...

    i don't have anymore to say xD...

    byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont really like movies of killers..:S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Ruth,

    Nevetheless, I suggest you look up the words you don´t know in a dictionary.

    Have your post read by a classmate for suggestions.

    2 points.

    P

    ReplyDelete