Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BUUUU: my notebook...


Hello! The present week I wirte about my notebook… is my favorite piece of technology… l called BUUUU, at this time needs some repairs, then missed a section called "power jack”… and that is so difficult to change and repair… I hope can be fixed soon.
I have my notebook two years ago, my mom gave me for my second year of college and from there became a faithful companion. I still remember when I went to buy ... I liked its shape, size and color, as well as extras including built-in camera, fingerprint sensor, and other things that I've never known how to use. And the easy to work in it… I love it!
I use it for work, write papers for the university, chat with my school friends, store and listen to my favorite music (I have a lot of specially selected music and hard to find)… also store photos, pictures, articles, books, comics, and many other things ... In short I can say that my life is stored in BUUUU… For this reason I think I made dependent on it, using it for almost everything ...even my interaction with others ...
As I said earlier, these days without my notebook has been very difficult because some of my files, I could not do my work well for college ... has been really hard ...
I’ll see you guys!

3 comments:

  1. In these days, is very necessary a notebook, because are mobile and you can work in any place.

    See You later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ! the life is very easy with computer! I hope that recover it.

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Ruth.

    Remember, after an i ntroductory phrase, you use a subject "I hope IT can be fixed soon."

    Also, when you refer to specific time in the past, you should use Simple Past, " I (have)GOT my notebook two years ago, my mom gave me for my second year of college"

    and, "my mother GAVE IT TO ME..." And "SINCE THEN it has become a faithful companion."

    Next, say, "I use it TO WORK..."

    last, can you refomulate this, " As I said earlier, these days without my notebook has been very difficult because some of my files, I could not do my work well for college ... has been really hard ...

    2 points,

    Paula
    I

    ReplyDelete